
When our children are potty training we go all out. We throw Potty parties, put up sticker charts, hoot and carry on when they actually go to the potty and the whole time we remain in the bathroom with them. I have come to the conclusion that we are setting ourselves up for disaster. My kids think that when I go to the potty they need to be in there. My three year old will even congratulate me when I pee. I've tried shutting the door but they camp out outside asking me fifty questions and banging on it because they want in. my three year old has even been known to throw a tantrum or two when I won't open it. s it to much to ask to potty in peace? Did I somehow make them think that this is OK by the way I potty trained them?
HELP I WANT TO POTTY IN PEACE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment