Thursday, January 28, 2010

Book Review. Where is God?




I am doing these book reviews to expand my husbands library. He is almost out of school for Marriage and Family Therapy. This go around I chose Dr. John Townsends book, Where Is God? Dr. Townsend is known for writing several other great books like; Boundaries, Who’s Pushing Your Buttons?, and It’s Not My Fault. After personally reading a few of his other books it was no surprise to me how much I liked this one.

Who hasn't been at a point in their life where they felt abandoned by God? Or wondered why he had yet to show up in a bad situation in our lives? I'll be completely honest, I have found myself there on more than one occasion. (Lately) This book give clear and scriptural answers to these questions. If you have found yourself asking this or know someone that is this is a book I would highly recommend.

No comments: