We are still on vacation but I thought I would update so you all didn't think I disappeared. We are having a blast but I can't wait to get things back on a semi-schedule. (That may take a while)
We have made several hard decisions since being here. One was the decision to move to Alabama in September. We have been looking for places to live and have found some that we love. We can't make any offers for about 6 months so, we are praying that one of them will be available then, or that God would open up something better. I have also decided that I am doing school all wrong with Hailey. Well, I like a few things we are doing but most of it is just not a good fit. Teaching a child with ADHD and physical limitations is more difficult than I thought. I am making some changes that I feel will truly benefit Hailey and myself. I will post those changes as they come. We will also be starting formal pre-school with Christopher and have been making decisions about that. So there has been a lot to think about. It's good we had a break to do it.
2 comments:
Wow - lots of big decisions! Good luck with everything!
Hope your move is easy...we went to college in Birmingham and loved it there. A lot of our friends are still there and we miss it.
Post a Comment