Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Awards!

It is always great to receive awards of any kind, but for some reason being recognized for my little ramblings seems even more incredible. I truly hope that I can be a blessing to others through this blog.


Jo Shabo from Somewhat Organized and slightly crafty, Tot teacher and mommy. (yes I know I could have shortened the blog name but I love it.)awarded the Sunshine award. This award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. There are so many great blogs out there and I wish I could award them all, but rules are rules so here goes with my list for this award.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

1+1+1=1
A Bit of This and a bit of That
A Mommy Talks
Chasing Cheerios
Delightful Learning
Home Grown Hearts
Homeschool Creations
Learning in the Box
What we do all Day
Totally Tots
Spinner's End Nursery School
Momtessori



For this award, you are to list 10 things that make you happy, then tag another 10 people. So here are 10 things that make me happy:
1. My three beautiful children
2. My wonderful husband
3. Being close to family
4. Vacations!
5. The smell of laundry detergent
6. Pre-school
7. Church
8. The color Pink
9. When the laundry is complete
10.The fact that I have almost been a mom for one year and I can honestly say that there have been more positive things, than things done wrong.


And I'd like to pass this along to:

Adept Serendipity
Boys School and Lot's of fun
Eclipsed
Flying giggles and Lollipops
I Blame my mother
Weird, Unsocialized homeschoolers
The Silver Whining
The meanest Mom
Or so she says..

8 comments:

Michelle Gibson said...

Angela, congrats to you and big thanks from me! What a bright spot in my day! I think that is the most cheerful and pretty blog award I have seen (and my first one on my new site!). Many thanks and blessings to you! *Ü*

Madonna said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am flabbergasted! I am glad that my little blog has given you some inspiration. Thanks again for the award.

Carisa said...

Thank you so much for honoring 1+1+1=1 and Totally Tots, I love your blogs too!

;-) Carisa

momandkiddo said...

How kind! Glad you like our little blog. Thank you.

Sarah said...

Thank you!! What a beautiful button to go along with a great award.

Jolanthe said...

Thanks so much for the award ~ I really appreciate it! :)

Jolanthe

Deborah said...

Thank you for the award. I hope that we can get to know each other and become good bloggy friends. :) I see that you are about to start preschool with Christopher and that you have an older one too ( oh and baby as well ). Homeschooling is awesome. I love it.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congrats on your awards! Thank you so much for thinking of me!