Friday, January 29, 2010

Solar System Part 1

Hailey has been working her way through the Solar System. We planned on doing a planet a day but that has not worked out. We are nearly halfway through but there are so many things to post I figured I would go ahead and post part 1.

Scripture Memory: In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. Gen. 1:1


Days 1-4

We read about the Solar System and completed activities found in this book: Space and the Planets Gift Pack: A skill-builder activity book





She made a hand print sunshine.

Hailey has been working on her Solar System Notebook.




Each day we did Math drills. She is memorizing her math facts. I made these math sheets to go with each day. You can make them into a file folder game. We did these using a timer to See how fast she could match up the answer to the problem.



Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download

That concludes our first half of the Solar System. We will continue untill we are done and when we finish I will post Part 2.

No comments: