
Letter "H"
This week has been CRAZY! We went to Vanderbilt to see a Neurologist for Hailey. While we were down there we went to the Science Museum. I didn't have my camera much of this week. (sorry) We went to the Dr. for Sammy's 1 year check up. While we were there we had them Check out Christopher's bladder problem. The results were that he has a small bladder. We then went to the Allergist to find out why Christopher's mouth, and cheeks have been swell since December. We found out He is Allergic to corn and Tomatoes. That has been a HUGE stresser for me because I can't seem to find things that are corn fee other that fruits and Veggies.
Despite a hectic week I did manage to do Pre-School with Christopher. We did the Letter "H". I didn't get pictures but here are the print ables we used and the other activities we did.
Hands Number Assessment
For this activity I had Him put a bean on the number I called out. He did pretty good. But once we got to 15 he could not find any numbers.
Click to Download.
Hands Color Word Match Up
Christopher did really well matching up the Color words with the correct colored hand.
Click to Download
Number sequencing Hands 1-20
Christopher has mastered numbers 1-10 so I felt it was time to start going to 20. He did pretty good but required some help with this one.
Click to Download
Hands Pre-Writing Skills
This time I did not cut these apart. Christopher loved working on these and did them over and over. He's getting good at tracing the lines.
Click to Download
Letter "H" handwriting Practice
We did this page along with his Handwriting Without Tears page. I was impressed at how well he was able to trace this letter.
Bingo Dot H is For Hands
Click to Download
We continue to love using these dot pages. He is starting to get reaally picky about staying in the lines.
Spelling "Hands"
Click to Download
Left and Right Hands Chart
Click to Download
For this activitywe worked on learning the difference between his Left and Right hand. the chart was a great visual for him to use. I had him place his hands on the chart in front of him we then sane this song.
Right Hand, Left Hand
Submitted by KathyThis is my right hand (raise hand)
I raise it up high (lift up over head)
This is my left hand (raise hand)
I touch the sky (lift up over head)
Right hand, left hand (raise one then other)
Roll them round and round (Roll hands)
Right hand, left hand (raise one then other)
Let's all sit down (sit down)
We used our chalk board to make the letter "H" with a wet. Dry activity.
We did this Hand craft I found on The Activity Mom
For more letter "H" ideas and printables visit Confessions of A Homeschooler
1 comment:
I love all of these activities! I can't wait to try them with B. Thanks for the ideas and downloads!
Post a Comment