Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Product Review
Leap Frog is a very reputable company with many toys that we love. I can't speak highly enough about their products. At Christmas time Hailey decided that she wanted a Leapster 2. And she got one. I have been so pleased with this product. it has so many features that have been helpful to us.
1. Leap Frog Online Learning Path
At LeapFrog.com you can set up a personal learning Path for your child. You can play any of the Leap Frog toys into your computer and it will track your child's learning progress.I have been able to see what questions Hailey is answering in her leapster games as well as if she is doing things beyond her grade level. I can also print out worksheets to aid in her learning.
2. Online Learning
Your child can hook their leapster up to the computer and play many more games. they also have a few available to download to the leapster.
3. On the Go
This product is great for your child to carry with them while you are on the go. It helps keep them entertained at Dr.'s offices, Car rides and really any other boring place you may go.
4. Learning Games
Each Leapster game is both fun and educational working on a wide range of skills like; Math, language, Reading, Art, Visual conception, Visual Tracking, Science. I love that I don't have to feel guilty about allowing Hailey to play this because she is getting something more from it than just playing a video game.
I think it's safe to say that we Love this product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment