Sunday, February 21, 2010

Revolve- Review




A couple of years ago I was really into the Revolve Magazine Bibles. I was working as a children’s Pastor at the time and used their children’s Bibles with my kids at the church. Many of them had never had Bibles and really got a lot out of these.


When I saw this year’s issue of the Teen Revolve Bible, (New Testament) I had to take a look. I have to say I am very impressed. The graphic design and layout of this is incredible. Any Pre-Teen or Teenage girl would be thrilled to have this. It is laid out just like a magazine. Not only is it filled with the complete New Testament, it is also filled with great articles, quizzes, and resources.


If you have a Pre-Teen, or a teenage girl, or know one, I would highly suggest this Bible as a must have.

I received this product free for the purpose of reviewing it. I received no other compensation for this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my personal, honest opinions. Your experience may vary.


I review for BookSneeze

No comments: