
I'm always worried when we go to the eye Doctor. There has never been any consistency in the reports that we get, and I'm always scared that things are getting worse, and not better. However, the last report was so good and we made several changes in our treatment, and so I was not sure what to expect.
Poor Hailey had only one thing on her mind. She was going to march in and demand a new pair of glasses. The new ones we got are to small on the bridge of her nose. They hurt her and she complains everyday about them. Even though I told her that we were going to save to get her a new pair, she still felt that she could somehow demand that they give her a different pair.
This past Monday we went to the eye Doctor. Hailey's plan went into action. While they did not give her a new pair they did work very hard to make them more comfortable for her. The report was both good and bad. The good part was that there has been no change in her eyesight good or bad. I'll take that.
Now for the bad news, On Saturday I noticed that Hailey's eyes looked strange. It looked like the eye that turns out was turning in. I asked the Doctor to take a look. First he told me that does not happen, I made him look anyway. It has in fact turned in a little bit. He didn't say much about it other than we would keep with what we are doing.
We have one more appointment before we move and then we look for someone else. We are hoping to find a specialist that offers vision Therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment