A few days ago I wrote about how crazy things are for me right now. All of the things I listed are happening within three weeks. I was so touched to receive such support. One of my favorite features on this blog is Kid Friendly Friday. Through the craziness I have had such a hard time getting the posts together. I did not want it to just disappear, and I received a wonderful e-mail from someone who noticed I didn't post and offered to do the posts for me until things slow down. I want to say I special thank to Shonda for offering to do this for me. From now until June 18Th Kid Friendly Friday will be hosted on her blog. Shonda is a wonderful woman and needs your support so head on over to her blog by clicking the photo below. Again, Thank you so much Shonda.

1 comment:
Oh, Angela, I am touched! Thank you for letting me borrow your Kid Friendly Friday time and hope to get many more friends for you too! Will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment