Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday

This pat Monday was my 26Th birthday. It was such a wonderful day. I took Hailey with me to my Doctors appointment, and we were able to hear the babies heartbeat. After that we met the boys at Applebee's for lunch. I let the kids get ice cream (a rare treat) they LOVED it. Then I went shopping for my birthday gifts, and this is what I ended up with.


I've been wanting to do this Bible study. but never came across any groups doing it. So, I decided to pick it up and do it on my own.



I have been hearing these songs at church and singing them all day long, so i picked up the Cd's. Me and the kids can't get enough of them.


I have heard nothing but great things about this artist. The CD was on sale for 7$ so my precious daughter got it for me.



And last but not least my husband got me this point and shoot. I love my DSLR, but I find it hard to have with me at all times. I miss lot's of picture ops out and about. I am so thankful for this point and shoot.

No comments: