Here’s our second Lapbook. We are slowly working our way through Hailey’s Science book, by creating Lapbooks. All of the content for this book came from, www.homeschoolshare.com
Hailey used Spaghetti Noodles to paint the cover. I told her it was like we were painting with worms. Her two brothers did some Spaghetti painting as well, but they did not like it like Hailey did.
In addition to this Lapbook I sang Hailey this song: (She acted like I had lost my mind)
I can wiggle my fingers, I can wiggle my toes,
I can wiggle my elbows, and even my nose.
I can wiggle my shoulders, I can wiggle my Knees,
I can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, every part of me.
I can, Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle,wiggle, wiggle, I can wiggle all of me,
I can jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle,jiggle, jiggle, just take a look at me.
I can shimmy I can squirm, I can look just like a worm.
I can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, I’m a wiggle, wiggle worm.
1 comment:
Love the spaghetti painting. What a creative idea. My 2 year old would like the wiggle worm song- since he never stops wiggling!
Post a Comment