Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's going on with us?

School is going well. Hailey has been doing great, and has loved having Lovie available to do school with her.

Christopher has been doing good at Mother's Day Out. I am always amazed when I see his work, and how much of a difference his glasses have made.

Sammy is having some Mommy withdrawals and is not sure what to think of the new baby. Just last night I had to swaddle Sammy in a blanket and rock him like a baby to get him to sleep.

Liam has had a bit of Jaundice and had to be on a Billirueben bed. He is a week old and we are just now getting to cuddle. I was only able to take him off of the bed for feedings. He is such a wonderful addition to our family. We are blessed!

Me, I am doing surprisingly well. I feel like this bug huge weight has been lifted off of me, and I am starting to see things more clearly. I did not realize that my hormones were so out of whack. My poor family.

Daddy has been struggling with his Blood Pressure. We are still praying for ALL sickness to leave his body. It's really hard to be the father of 4 children, hold a full time job, and be sick at the same time.

I hope everything is well in your lives. Have a blessed day.

No comments: