Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cast of Characters- Book Review

_140_245_Book_221_cover

Cast of Characters was written by Max Lucado. This book takes a look at a set of characters from the Bible. Max tells their story in a new and compelling way, relating them to our lives today. There are times when he tells the story by changing the time and the place, at other times he tells a parallel story, other’s are a look at the story from another perspective. The characters are taken from both Old testament and New Testament.

Each chapter includes related Biblical text and discussion questions for individual or group study. This is a great book for Bible studies, as it takes you on a journey to see greatness in past Biblical characters, and inspires you to seek that greatness for your own life.

I enjoyed reading this book, and found it very inspiring. I would recommend this book for you to read. I usually enjoy Max Lucado’s books, and this one was no exception.

NOTE:  I received a free copy of this book via BookSneeze in exchange for my honest thoughts and review.

No comments: