I recently posted about how our church is adapting 1+1+1=1’s Raising Rock Star’s program for our church. I have had so much fun teaching the kids. But, I have been the most impressed with the how my Sister-In-Law has really taken our toddler program to the next level. So often we forget about how much our Wee ones can learn. I have a tot that she teaches every Sunday, and He loves it! He has also learned so much. I wanted to share with you some of the wonderful crafts they have done. She reads them a story from a toddler Bible.
- The 10 Commandments
- God Parts The Water
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors
- Noah’s Ark
- Baby Moses
- Thankfulness
The most important thing he had learned is to sit and bow his head and pray. So remember, they are never to young to start learning about God.
No comments:
Post a Comment