Friday, March 18, 2011

What about Liam?

liam drool

I realized I haven’t written at all about my baby Liam, since he was born, so I thought I would give an update. He’s 4 months old now. He can roll over, coo, smile, reach, and EAT!

He is breastfed, and it has been the been the most wonderful thing ever. it has also saved TONS of money. He will not take a bottle, and I have not pushed it. I think I am going to have to start offering him one a day. I have a nursing cover (review to come) if I didn’t have it I don’t think I would have stuck to it. Thank you Amy.

Liam is a very happy baby most of the time. He is attached to my hip, and if I leave him he pitches a royal fit. He will go to other people, but as soon as I leave the room he gets fussy.

He Loves his sister Hailey, and she takes really good care of him.

SAM_0387 SAM_0396

Liam loves to be in his pouch. (another review) Yesterday we went on a hike through the woods, and he slept snug the first half of the hike.

All in all, he is a great baby, and we are so thankful to have him!

No comments: