Monday, May 9, 2011

CSN Stores- Review

CSN Stores

As always we had a wonderful experience reviewing for CSN Stores. I’m always amazed at how fast our items ship. I usually review school items, or play items for my children, but this time I took a different approach. Take a look at these great things I got from CSN Stores, and if you find yourself in need of anything I would highly recommend checking their store out first.

 J Fit - 20-0120 - 18" Stability Exercise Ball

     J Fit  - 18" Stability Exercise Ball

    This exercise ball has been a great asset to our home, and we use it in many different ways. My daughter has low muscle tone in her hips, and this ball has been a great tool to use with her physical therapy. I also use it for various exercise videos that we have. Plus it holds up to 600lbs, so I can sit on it holding a child, and I don’t have to worry about it popping.

 

Gaiam - 05-52725 - The FIRM Balance Trainer Kit

The FIRM Balance Trainer Kit

Do want an intense workout at home? This is the item for you. I got this as a part of trying to lose weight, and all I can say is WOW! This thing is unbelievable.

 

 

J Fit - 20-1200 - Small Balance Pods

       J Fit  - Small Balance Pods

   We have not used these at home yet, but Hailey uses these at Physical Therapy, and loves them. They came highly recommended by her PT. and we will begin using them  at home as soon as we get that set of exercises from her PT. However, since Hailey uses them at PT. I asked her what she likes about them. She said that there are all kinds of balancing games that they play using these. She likes the grips on them, because they help her to feel more stable.

FitBALL - DVD-FBKIDS - Fitball Kids DVD

 

              Fitball Kids DVD

This DVD has been great for our P.E. The kids love it!

No comments: