Saturday, June 25, 2011

Book Review- Daddy Dates

I remember going on Daddy Dates with my father. We did all sorts of things. Going to concerts was one of my favorites. During these dates, my father always took the time to have meaningful conversations with me, he would also listen to me. He always took the time to teach me how a man should really treat me, and always took the time to figure out the things that really interested me. When he would choose a concert for us to attend, he somehow had the inside information which lead him straight to bands that I loved. These are some of my favorite past times, and favorite memories of my father. He still takes the time to talk to me, and really make a connection, and does this for my daughter as well. It wasn’t until I was older that I realized “Daddy Dates” were not common. In fact, many Dad’s would think it was stupid, or they would be to afraid to take their daughter on a date.

I have always encouraged my husband to take our daughter on “Daddy Dates”, so when I read the title of this book, I knew it would be great! I was not disappointed. This book is awesome. A must read for Mom’s, and Dad’s. It was written by a father, for father’s. My husband is almost finished reading it and has also enjoyed it. If you have a daughter, I would recommend this book.

No comments: