Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Juicing week 2

This week was hard, mostly because I wasn’t sticking to it real well, I took 2 days off, and I could tell. I felt really run down those days, plus it tore up my tummy. I still lost 4lbs, so that’s good. I do not have a day by day break down for you, but I do have some recipe’s, and I will tell you what I thought about them.

IMG_0472IMG_0473

  • 2 Carrots
  • 1 Broccoli Stalk
  • 3 Apples
  • 1/2 Lime

This juice was pretty good, but next time I will leave out the lime.

IMG_0467IMG_0468

  • 2 Carrots
  • 1/2 Lime
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • Bowl of grapes
  • 1/4 Ginger Root
  • Handful of Spinach
  • 1 Cucumber

This was ok, I won’t make it again.

IMG_0474IMG_0475

  • Handful of Strawberries
  • 1 Apple
  • 1/4 Ginger Root
  • 1 Broccoli Stalk
  • Handful of Split Beans

This was sooooooooo gross, I had to add sweeten low.

IMG_0476IMG_0477

  • 3 Oranges
  • 1 Cucumber
  • 2 Carrots
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • 1/4 Cabbage

This was not great. I added honey and I was able to drink it.

No comments: