Thursday, May 3, 2012

Book Review- A Heart Like His

It’s no secret that I love Beth Moore’s books, and Bible Studies. So when B&H Publishing Group contacted me about reviewing A Heart Like His, I was super excited. I had done this bible study many years ago, but had not read this book.

Most Christians know David  as a man after God’s own heart, or from David and Goliath. I like this description of David;

He was a man loved and anointed by God, and his life serves as an example—both good and bad—for Christians in every time and place.

This book takes an in-depth look at the life of David, both the good and the bad. David did some really bad things in his life, yet God calls him, “A man after my own heart”. I found it very encouraging to look at the life of David, and to see the power of God’s grace throughout his life.

if you are looking for a great book to read, this is it!

No comments: