Welcome to Kid Friendly Friday where I share anything that other parents might find interesting or useful.
This year my kids and I have been listening to Seeds of Family Worship. I know I have posted here before about them, but I wanted to re visit the subject. Seeds of family worship is one of the best of it’s kind. Their music is scriptures. Now, I remember a few scripture songs from when I was little, but this is nothing like this. The music is relevant to today’s kids, and cool enough for mom and dad to enjoy listening to it. I downloaded a few CD’s to my iPod, and I listen to it without the kids. Here is a sample.
Seeds of Family worship, is not only great music to listen to, but a great scripture memory program. They have free printable scripture memory card and a scripture memory check list.
In addition to this Totally Tots has put together some great printable to go along with the CD’s. These are great for your homeschool, or your family time. These printables include posters, copy work in both manuscript, and cursive writing, and a bible verse coloring page. http://biblestoryprintables.com/blog/2010/09/18/seeds-family-worship-bible-verse/
So needless to say, we love Seeds of Family Worship. I would highly suggest you get these CD’s for your family.



No comments:
Post a Comment