Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet Amazing Blessing

P1019110

many of you have followed my Hailey’s story. I realized that it has been a while since I have given an update on her progress. Do you see the photo above? That, is how she is doing. AMAZING! She is climbing, and running, and walking, and hanging on bars which she used her legs to get on the bars. For those who don’t know Hailey has a brain condition called Chiari Malformation. In addition she has Syringomyelia. These conditions affect her in many different ways. One way is that she had little strength in her legs. Simple things like walking long distances, swinging, and climbing. The photo above blesses me, because it shows how far she has come, and how far she is going.

P1019145

This past Fourth of July we celebrated two years of the Lord sparing Hailey’s life, and bringing her home to us. I’m not sure why her time spent in the hospital hit me hard this year. But I thought about it all week long. I’m just so thankful to have her as my daughter. She still struggles, but she has come so far. I am so proud of her!

P1019168

No comments: