I received a few requests for me to explain how I have organized our Creation to Christ teachers manual so here I go. First thing you should know is that there really is not any need to do the things I have done. You can basically pick up the manual, open it, and begin teaching. (as long as you have the books of course)
The first thing I did was cut the binding and put the manual in a binder. This is not necessary, it’s a personal preference. Then I put a tabs and labeled the different sections in the back of the manual so that they were easy to locate and turn to. (ie; Poetry)
Next I put a tab at the top of the page we are currently on. This tab is moved each day so that we can know exactly where we are. This is very helpful to my daughter. Now, I will say that if my daughter was not so good about taking care of the manual I would remover a few units at a time and place them in page protectors.
Next I printed a materials list for science and history that I found on the Yahoo group I think, and put it in page protectors and put it in the back of the book.
The end!
Happy homeschooling!
No comments:
Post a Comment