
Thursday night we decided to drive down to Tennessee to look for a corner computer desk. This was the same day I decided to kick off my new diet. I chose the Adkins diet because I have done it in the past and was very successful on it. We stopped at this really great restaurant for dinner while we were looking for our desk. I of course ordered the Grilled Chicken and Bacon salad. Shortly after I started having really bad cramps but I was determined to go to the book store because they were having a 75% off sale. For a book lover like myself this was like going to a jewelry store with the same sale. So I said nothing and went on. I thought maybe it was gas. While I was in line at the book store I had the worst pain I think I had ever felt. When I got back to the van I told my husband and so we began our trip home. The pain was so intense that I did not think I was going to make it. I dropped the kids and my husband off at the house and went to the E.R. After a long wait and a cat scan I was told I had Gal stones. The diet I chose had caused it to contract hence the severe pain. They sent me home to wait out the pain and call a surgeon.
My daughter was really worried about me so I was trying explain about the Gal stones. I told her that the Dr. was going to remove the stones and the gal bladder and I would be fine. From that point on she was no longer worried about me. She just wanted to know if she could have the stones for her rock collection.
My daughter was really worried about me so I was trying explain about the Gal stones. I told her that the Dr. was going to remove the stones and the gal bladder and I would be fine. From that point on she was no longer worried about me. She just wanted to know if she could have the stones for her rock collection.
2 comments:
First of all, what a beautiful pet rock! :)
Angela, I'm so glad they were able to pinpoint the source of your pain right away! What a blessing! What are they doing about it?
I think you should definitely give your gall stones to Hailey! They'll save them for you if you ask. :)
Eeew I wonder what they look like. I'm not going to google them because I'm scared ... I'm nauseated as it is! LOL Anyway I'm glad you got the problem figured out too. Tell Hailey that her stone is SO cute!! I know you had a big part in helping her. Good job! :)
Post a Comment