Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Pumpkin Carving Family Tradition
When I was growing up pumpkin carving was never a family tradition. We did not celebrate Halloween so it was just not something we did. When I got married I decided that even though we do not celebrate Halloween we would carve pumpkins.The first two years we carved and our pumpkins rotted. Well, when the kids got here I thought it would be something fun to do with them. Last year Monkey spent the whole time running around the house screaming and crying because he did not want goo on him. He would not even stand next to the carved pumpkin for a picture. This year he did at least stay at the table with the pumpkin but he was not about to help. Hailey Bug and I have decided to make harassing Monkey with pumpkin gut a family tradition. But we made progress he posed with the finished pumpkin!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My husband is the master pumpkin carver at our house. Hopefully Hudson will join in and love it this year.
You asked on my blog how old Meadow is. She is almost 14 months. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment