We had a lot going on this week so our school load was light. I wanted to do something we have never done before so we participated in Tree Hugging Tots on Friday. I planned the day out the night before. We were going to do leaf drawings and explore nature. I planned on getting there around 9:00 am so that we would have time to go to Whole Foods in Nashville when we were done. Well, after one eye patch crisis and three fits we finally arrived at the park around 11:30. We had a blast even if I did forget the bags for collecting things and the paper and crayons for the leaf drawings. Sammy sat in the grass for the first time and he even ate a leaf or two. If Christopher continues to do as well as he has with his Asthma we will be doing this more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment