Dollar Tree
* Weather Strips (they fit perfectly with the Calender I found there at the beginning of the school year)
* Magnetic Wooden Numbers and Letters
* Read with Me Bible Stories
* Early Learning Centers File Folder Games
* Glitter Construction Paper (for those who do not know, I LOVE glitter)
* Addition/Subtraction cards (these are dry erase)
* Dora the Explorer Addition Flash Cards
Target Dollar Section
* Magnetic Color Clips (Great for various color sorting games)
* Truck Books
* Jump Rope (Hailey Bug has been wanting to learn)
* Rolling Pin/Pot Holders/Frying pan (used for Kids in the kitchen)
* Wooden Puzzles (A bit harder than normal ones so they are great for both Hailey Bug and Monkey)
* Wooden Bear Puzzle (Much like Mellissa and Doug Mood Bears Puzzle)
* Wooden Block Set
* And yes you see right an Eye Mask. Hailey Bug is such a Diva.
1 comment:
Wow, those are great finds! I love the dollar section, but mine doesn't have such awesome stuff! Lucky you!
Post a Comment