Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tot School

Tot School
Monkey is 3 years old

This past week was Halloween. Halloween is full of scary things. I used last week to address the fears of Halloween. What better week to do a Monster Tot Pack? So that's what we did. I got the idea and the printable from 1+1+1=1. Our pack contained; All of the Monster pack printable's from 1+1+1=1 Make your own Monster craft, Two Monster board books, Two Monster Puzzles, One Monster Candy Toss game, Grow your own Monster, Monster stickers, Monster Stamps, a Monster ball that we used for counting and Monster puppets. I found all of that in Target's $1 section. We used the God is bigger than the boogie man video from Veggie Tales and the kids watched Monster's Inc. I Participated in Muffin Tin Monday and made spooky tins. Though most of the things we did this week were themed around Monsters we also went to the Pumpkin patch and went to Trunk or Treat. There are a lot of pictures this week. I hope you enjoy.

















No comments: