Monday, December 28, 2009

Princess Training



Princess Training this week was a lot of fun. We talked about putting together outfits with accessories. About a month ago I got Hailey one of those days of the week clothes organizers so that mornings would not be so hectic. Ever since she has been wanting to pick out her own clothes to go in it. I have allowed her to help a little but not a lot. Well, she informed me that every princess knows how to put an outfit together and just the right accessories. (She must have got that from Princess Diaries) So we made a game of it.

I first made a pile of, shoes, Clothes, Eye patches and purses.





Hailey went through each pile (clothes first) and tried to make three different outfits. I threw in a few extra outfits that I knew she would put together, so I would have the opportunity to teach her something. The first outfit she put together was a pink skirt and a pink shirt. She assumed that just because they were both pink they matched. I think you get the lesson. Once she had each outfit together she realized that there was one to many. I had her look at two of the outfits and think about the weather. I then had her choose the appropriate outfit.



We then added accessories. She was so proud when she saw her completed outfits.



No comments: