Friday, January 1, 2010

Blog Awards

I was very excited when I read that Susan from Chasing Marcus had given this blog the Lemonade Stand Award. This award is given to the blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Thank you so much Susan. It's always nice to know that someone is being blessed by my posts.




The best part of receiving this award is that I get to award 10 other people. These are 10 blogger's I feel show great attitude and gratitude.

A Little Tipsy
A Mom's view of ADHD
Home school Creations
The World is our Classroom
The Home school Classroom
Superheroes and Princesses
Pink and Green Mama
Love Actually
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Little Moments

To accept this award please:
--Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers
--Put the logo on your blog or within your post
--Link your nominees with in your post
--Let your nominees know they received the award by commenting on their blog or emailing them
--Share the love and link back to the person who nominated you

6 comments:

Confessions of a Homeschooler said...

Thanks so much for the award, that's so sweet of you! I love your blog!

Christy Killoran said...

Thank you so much for passing this along to me. I really appreciate it!

Cher said...

aww...you are so great! Thanks so much! what a CUTE blog you have...Happy New Year!

Laura said...

Thank you so much for this sweet award! I love your blog... Laura

{lauren} said...

Thank you so much for the honor! I appreciate it so much:)

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks so much for the award, that's very sweet of you : ) Wishing you a happy and creative 2010!!!

fondly,
pink and green mama
marylea