
I can't believe I have been an official mommy for One whole year. (unofficially Two) Sometimes it seems like I just got them yesterday and other times it seems like they have been in my life forever. Being a Mommy has been such a wonderful experience.There have been ups and downs and all around, but the blessings have been to great for words. I am forever thankful to God for trusting me with such a BIG responsibility.
Challenges of being mom:
*Learning their personalities
*Going from none to Three
*Organization
*Asthma
*Developmental Delays
*Food allergies
*Chiari malformation
*ADHD
*Eye sight Problems
*Syringomyelia
*First year of Homeschooling
*Discipline Styles
*Being away from Family
*Different Sleep Patterns
*Financial changes
*Going from working to staying at home
*Explaining to my Daughter why she could no longer see her Birth Mother
Blessings of Motherhood
*Waking up everyday to their Beautiful faces
*Homeschooling
*Experiencing Lot's of firsts
*Seeing Hailey's face light up at sports and choir
*Learning how to overcome Developmental Delays
*Seeing God heal Christopher's Asthma
*Being an Advocate for my children
*Playing with them
*Going to the Park
*Piling up in my bed to watch movies
*Them teaching me to be a better person
*Having constant entertainment
*Learning their personalities
*Getting daily hugs
*All the funny things they do and say
*Being the first to teach them about God
Really there are so many blessings that it would take me all day to list them. Today i am thankful that I made it through one year a better person. I am looking forward to all of the years to come.
2 comments:
Beautiful picture of your family. Congratulations, Mommy! You are doing a wonderful job with your kids. God's provision is evident.
I hope this year is awesome for you~!! Mommyhood is a beautiful calling.
Post a Comment