
Letter I
This week we did Letter I. Our theme was Ice. There are so many ice activities that I had a hard time choosing which ones to do. Christopher and even Hailey enjoyed the activities this week.
Here are this weeks printable's. Click on the titles to download. I had difficulty with the pictures in the file sharing program, so a few of the pages you have to download the file to view them.
Bingo Marker Ice Cube Page
Ice Cube Lacing Card
Letter I Handwriting
Click to Download
Click to Download
Click to Download
Click to Download
Click to Download
Click to Download
In addition to these printables we always do Handwriting Without tears.
We did Ice Cube Color BlendingWe did Ice Glacier Letter Find, to Find the word ICE
1 comment:
I was never able to get my act together enough to do letter-themed activities like I see a lot of moms doing. But I love the idea of playing with ice cubes. That sounds low maintenance enough for me!
Post a Comment