Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preschool Corner- Letter R



Last week was a fun preschool week. We were working on the letter "R". Christopher said he wanted to do Robots, So that's what we did.

For each of these activities I print and laminate for durability. That also gives us the opportunity to use the materials on during review week, without me having to re-print. I do not laminate the coloring sheets. I store each theme in a gallon sized zip lock bag. I separate all of the small pieces into individual sandwich bags. They would also store nicely in envelopes. Putting them in zip lock bags make it easier for me to take them with me on trips and to the Dr. office.





Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download


Click to Download

In addition to these activities we also did Handwriting Without Tears Letter "R". Christopher seems to like the addition of this program.




Christopher spent some time learning how to take care of his new glasses. He also spent all week in his Fireman raincoat pretending to be a Fireman.

4 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Your blog is SO cute! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Jo Shabo said...

yay! We are working on the Letter R this week. Cute activites! :)

Brandie said...

So cute with his glasses! I love all the Robot activities! Such a good idea to store in gallon bags!

Anonymous said...

I love confessionsofanondomestichousewife.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards