Monday, March 22, 2010

Capturing the Smile of a Hero

Capturing Hailey's smile is always a blessing to me. When I think about everything she has been through in her short little life, and then see that beautiful smile, I am overwhelmed. Hailey is my Hero. She is an over comer. She has been through things that most adults could not handle. There have been bumps in the road, but all things considered she has handled each one with grace and poise. There are days when I wonder why God chose me, mainly because I'm not half as strong as she is. But, even through my struggles, I thank God everyday for giving me such a role model. I only hope that I can be that role model for her.
We took family photo's this past weekend. I was so glad that I was able to capture the face of a hero.

No comments: