Monday, March 22, 2010

Pre-School Corner




We had so much fun with our Super Why Stuff last week. For those of you who don't know, S is for Super Why. LOL!

I was able to gather lot's of resourses from the PBS Kids Super Why site. I was impressed with all that they had to offer. Here is what we did from the site.


This was a great page where they colored the Alphabet, then circled the letters in their name, then they were asked to write their name.


On this page they looked at the word and circled the beginig sound.


I was able to print off a few Super Why Coloring Sheets. He loved them.


Christopher had a blast playing super why bingo with his sister.


This sheet speeks for itself.


We made a super Why Mask.

In addition to these great resourses, I created a few of my own. Click any of the photo's below to download and print.

Alpha Pig Size Sorting


Capital/Lowercase Sorting


Pre-Writing Skills


Super Why Spelling


Playdough Mats


Please Note: All Character Images are Copyright Owned by "PBS". I am in no way affiliated with the PBS Corporation or any of it's affiliates. Use of these images for profit is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law. All characters and images displayed on this page © PBS Company, all rights reserved. The clip art images on this website are intended for non-profit purposes only. This website is not affiliated with the PBS Company.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow- thank you for these!! My kids love Super Why and would LOVE this! Thanks again!