Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kid Friendly Friday (Saturday)

KFF
Welcome to Kid Friendly Friday (Saturday) where we share anything that other parents might find interesting or useful. Use a post that you did today, or one from last year. You can link up with Mcklinky at the bottom of this post. If you link up please be courteous and link back here somewhere in your post. Or you can just read and enjoy.

Teething Jewelry



I am so excited about this teething jewelry. I am not a big jewelry person but now that I have babies I find it even harder to put on a necklace, or bracelet. A few of my Bloggy Friends have gotten these and loved them. I cannot wait for mine to come in the mail.

If you have little ones and are worried about them chewing on your Jewelry, you should check these out. I got mine from Smart Mom Jewlry

2 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

It happens to the best of us. :) Don't worry!

sunnymama said...

I have two necklaces like this that I started wearing when sunnyboy was a baby, for him to play with while nursing. I still wear them now as I like them so much. :)