Friday, April 30, 2010

Kid Friendly Friday

Confessions of a Non-domestic Housewife
Welcome to Kid Friendly Friday (Saturday) where we share anything that other parents might find interesting or useful. Use a post that you did today, or one from last year. You can link up with Mcklinky at the bottom of this post. If you link up please be courteous and link back here somewhere in your post. Or you can just read and enjoy.

You Tube

Two nights ago I was up with my teething 15 month old for two ours while he scream. After trying almost everything to get him to stop crying I discovered YouTube. Yes I already knew about YouTube, but I didn't realize how entertaining it could be for a baby. There are many, many children's songs, and video's. Sammy wanted me to play the same one over and over. You should give it a shot, LOL!

What things do you find that your wee ones like to do Over and Over?



1 comment:

The Activity Mom said...

Can't wait to show this one to B after nap time today! =)
Will you also add it to the We Teach Alphabet group - ABC Songs? (if you have time?) =)