Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taking it easy?

I had my first OB appointment yesterday. It was OK but my BP was REALLY high. I have an ultra sound on Thursday. (Can't wait!) Then I go back to the Dr. in two weeks to see what we are going to do about my blood pressure. In the mean time I was told to take it easy. How is that possible with three kids? ANyways, please pray for me.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Angela - I am praying right now. Lord, give Angela great peace. I ask you to work in the hearts of her children that they may understand that Mommy needs to take it easy. May Angela be strong and may the BP issue be resolved by rest. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Don't feel bad about movie time for your kids or anything else that keeps your little ones occupied during this season.

Blessings,
Laura

The Mom I Want To Be said...

A diet very high in protein (100+ grams/day) and vegetables can help blood pressure. You may also consider dandelion root supplements, (however it is a mild diuretic so you will need to increase your water intake).