
Welcome to Kid Friendly Friday (Saturday) where we share anything that other parents might find interesting or useful. Use a post that you did today, or one from last year. You can link up with Mcklinky at the bottom of this post. If you link up please be courteous and link back here somewhere in your post. Or you can just read and enjoy.
This week the kids and I made this great Milk Carton Bee for our Bee Unit Study. It was so much fun. Here’s how you make it;
- Gather your materials (Milk Carton, Glue, Black and Yellow construction paper, Google Eyes, Black Pipe cleaner, Scissors, coffee filters)
- Cut the paper into small squares, and glue them all over the milk carton.
- Fold 2 Coffee filters in half, and glue them to the handle of the carton.
- Glue on your eyes
- Place pipe cleaner under the cap to hold it in place, and then shape it.
I can’t wait to see your KFF posts.
1 comment:
Cute bee :) I'll email you in a bit!
Post a Comment