
Apps For Autism
If you have a iphone, itouch, or an ipad, There are tons of Apps for Autism. Some of our favorites are these free ABA apps By Kindergarten.com. In honor of Autism Awareness Month, all of their ABA apps will be FREE for the entire month of April.
click here to veiw all of their ABA Flash cards
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) is a different way to teach and it is effective with people on the autism spectrum because the teaching method is a structured, direct way to learn.
iTunes apps can be used as a teaching tool for Applied Behavioral Analysis for the purpose of giving instruction for a skill or task or the apps can be used as a means to collect data for the analytical part of the Applied Behavioral Analysis process.
Here is a screen shot of one of the flash cards

My Favorite Web sites so far
http://www.tacanow.org - One of the best resource sites I’ve seen. They are also a great support. I am a TACA Member
http://www.autismtoday.com – Love this site
http://www.spdbloggernetwork.com
http://specialneedshomeschooling.com
http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com
Books I’ve read
1 comment:
Thank you for the work you have done into this post, it helps clear away a few questions I had.
Post a Comment