Yesterday, you enjoyed my review of My Memories Suite, Digital Scrapbooking program. If you missed it, please go back and read it. Here’s the link; REVEIW
Today, I am excited to tell you that they have generously offered to give one of my readers a FREE copy of this software. In addition to this, they are also offering a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!) to ALL of my readers! Isn’t that awesome?
Here’s how:
Buy It
If you’d rather not wait to see if you win, you can purchase the software at www.MyMemories.com. Remember they are giving ALL of my readers a $10 discount and a $10 Coupon for their store. All you have to do is use the code: STMMMS37852 to get your discount. Feel free to share this code with whomever you think would enjoy this program.
Win It
- Mandatory Entry: Visit My Memories Suite Store, to take a look at some great scrapbooking items, and then leave a comment letting me know the name of your favorite item!
After you do that, you can gain some extra entries by doing any of the following, remember to leave an extra comment for each item so they will count as entries...
- If you subscribe to Confessions of a Non-Domestic Housewife , give yourself an extra entry!
- If you follow @ConfessionsOAND on Twitter
- If you follow Confession of a Non-Domestic Housewife on Facebook, give yourself an extra entry!
- If you LIKE My Memories Suite on Facebook, give yourself an extra entry!
I will select one winner using Random.org, so be sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, I will also be moderating comments to check that your entries are valid-please be honest!
Contest ENDS September 30, 2011. Winner will be announced here, and emailed (your email MUST be in each comment). Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
5 comments:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I really liked the road trip scrapbook kit. Would love to win the My Memories Suite! :)
I liked My Memories Suite on Facebook
I subscribed to your blog
I follow Confession of a Non-Domestic Housewife on Facebook
I like the Moments of Everyday...and the Daily Challenge
Post a Comment