
A few weeks ago I was contacted by My Memories about reviewing and giving away this wonderful digital scrapbooking program. I have be creating digital scrapbook pages for years now, so I decided to give the program a try. I also knew that there were several of my readers that would love a free copy of this program.
Review:
The initial download of My Memories Suite went well, without any glitches, so I was able to start using the program immediately. At first there was a small learning curve for me, because I am used to using Photoshop. That said, the layout of this site is very simple. Had I not had to re-train my mind, this would have been a synch. My 8 year old daughter was able to create a photo book using the pre made templates offered. She was so excited to have created such a beautiful book.
This program has many great features, and is so easy to use. It has tons of great templates, papers, embellishments, Fonts, etc. That are already built in the program for those in a time crunch. Or maybe you are a person who loves the thought of those cute coffee table books but you simply do not have the time to create them. This program is perfect for you, all you have to do is drag and drop your photo’s on a pre-made layout. It is advanced enough so you could also easily create your own pages.
With this program you can create,
- Photo Books
- Scrapbook Pages
- Mugs
- Calendars
- Greeting Cards
- Post Cards
And much more…
This program is a keeper and well worth the money. Check it out at, http://www.mymemories.com
Want it for FREE? Be sure to check out tomorrows post!
1 comment:
Sounds awesome! I've been looking for a program just like this! I can't seem to find the time to do "regular" scrapbooking, so I need a really good digital way of doing it! :)
Post a Comment