
I can’t even begin to tell you how many different types of air fresheners I have used. Most of them have been unplugged within hours due to allergies. I had started using the plug ins from Bath and Body works, and for along time they didn’t seem to bother anyone, yet for some reason this last batch had all of our allergies kicking it in high gear. So, away they went. *sob* *sob*
I love for my home to have a nice scent. Air fresheners are not necessary, but when you smell stinky kid breath, and poopy diapers all day, it’s kind of nice. The other day on pinterest I was reminded of an age old trick of boiling cinnamon. I happened to have purchased some stick from the Dollar Tree earlier that day for a craft. I started thinking that it probably wouldn’t bother our allergies, so I gave it a try. Let me tell you was such a nice, and light scent. My kids loved it too. When my husband arrived home from work, he said that the house smelled like Christmas without the pine. I am so pleased, and can’t wait to try other recipe’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment