Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book Review–Tell your time

I read Amy Andrews book “Tell your Time” about a month ago. I had been looking for a good book to read ad several people had recommended this one. I am so glad they did.

This book was short, and to the point. Yet powerful and life changing. in one chapter she wrote,

“Whether it’s an inability to say no, the fear of missing something, the need to keep up with the Joneses, or just careless planning, many of us are masters at committing to things that sound good, but do not get us closer to our life’s finished picture. Frankly, if they’re not moving us in our intended direction, they’re a waste of time, no matter how amazing they are.”

This is not a new concept but the way it was presented has really clicked with me, and completely changed the way I look at things.

Not only does Amy take you step by step through her scheduling process, she gives you the materials to make it happen. You can print the forms to go along with the book on her website. (links are at the bottom of this post) I have not used her forms as of yet, though I plan to, yet this book has helped me in more ways than I can  count.

Tell your time comes in the form of an e-book, and is available for all types of e-readers, or you can simply read it on your computer. You can purchase this book for $2.99.

Click the links below for more information, or to purchase your copy today.

-About the Author

-About the book

-To purchase the book

-To print the forms for the book

No comments: