Thursday, August 22, 2013

Letter Cc

Letter Cc for Colors of course! What better books than Harold and the Purple Crayon, and Dog’s Colorful Day?

 

I had intended to put up long sheets of plain white paper for the kids to color pictures on, but I found 50ft crayola color pages in the dollar spot at Target. The kids had a blast coloring on the wall.

IMG_3637

IMG_3638

We had a little fun with these giant Crayola sticker books we found.

IMG_3626

IMG_3627

IMG_3628

Of course we needed a snack and “C” is for Cherries. YUM!

IMG_3583

IMG_3585

IMG_3586

We set up C shaped race track for the boys to play cars on because “C” is for Cars you know.

IMG_3634

The boys each located the correct color spot for Dog as I read the story Dog’s Colorful day.

564165_3545013462440_1493082488_n

The boys each made paper bag color books

IMG_3722

IMG_3723

IMG_3725

In addition to these fun activities we read Harold and the Purple Crayon at least 10 times. Smile  Sammy also worked on www.Starfall.com letter B

For more fun tot schooling posts check out 1+1+1=1

No comments: