Tot School
This past week was our first week of Tot School. We used our work boxes and He loved it. It was great for him to match the numbers on the boxes. This week I took pictures of all of the activities that we did each day. So, this post will be long. In all Tot School post after this one I will only feature a few from the week instead of everyday. I hope you enjoy the photos, and gain some useful ideas. Here goes.
This day he also played Puppy Pal Bingo with his sister, we tried to sort Blue beads but he was not interested. He also did some cutting. He watched Your Baby Can Read and played with puzzles.















1 comment:
Hi Angela! Has anyone gotten back to you on your offer to write a Musical Monday post for ABC & 123? We'd love to feature your write up of Veggie Tales. Please let me know if you are still interested and we'll get the ball rolling and schedule you in!
direct email us at abc123learning@gmail.com so we don't have to "talk" via blog comments☺
Katie, Katie's Nesting Spot
Post a Comment