Monday, November 2, 2009

The Non-Domestic Side has Truck Again


We have all done it a time or two. Some of us were successful and some of us failed. I tend to do it quite often. I think it's the nature of a woman to compare themselves with another woman. About three months ago I was talking with some Home school moms and they were talking about all of the cute things they have sewn for their children. I got jealous and ran out to Hancock's and bought a sewing machine. I had such great plans for this small but effective device. but alas, as I was cleaning up and rearranging furniture today I found the shopping bag that has held this machine for three month. What a lonely life it has had all alone in the bag. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I hate to sew and that has never been a passion of mine. I guess I need to learn to stay true to who I am and not be ashamed of it.

No comments: