Sunday, February 28, 2010

Patching



A few posts back I bragged about how good Christopher was doing with his glasses. Well, I wanted to brag on Hailey a bit. Do you see that eye patch she is wearing? She wears on full time. Morning to night. I can't even imagine what it is like using only one eye. She did fuss about them to begin with but about three months in we got those cute ones from Patchpals.com and she has been great about them. We have been patching full time for one year and Hailey has been such an angel about it. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

Oh bless her heart. What a beautiful smile she has, too!

CristyLynn said...

They didn't make such cool patches when I was a kid! I had a plain ol' black patch, and people called me a pirate. Way to go, Hailey! Keep up the good determination and work!