Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wikki Stix ABC Mats



We love building letters with our Wikki Stix. The best part is that you can use the stix over, and over again. You can download and print the mats that we use by clicking on the photo below. I print on card stock and laminate them for durability.

6 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

These are great! Thanks!

The Activity Mom said...

If you have time, go to http://weteach.ning.com/
and share this idea and your link in the alphabet group.

Angela said...

I will do that. My membership is pending. As soon as I am approved I will add it.

Parent and Child Reading Assistance said...

I love Wikki Stix too. Can I include a link to this post on my blog?

Angela said...

yes anyone is welcome to include link to this blog. Thank you for asking.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Thank you so much for this!