Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eat Boy, EAT!

OK I cannot get this child to eat. That's not true. He will eat Pb & J. And He will eat all fruit I could give him but that's about it. I don't think Ice Cream counts as a food but he eats that too. I have tried everything I can think of. The other day I told him that if he did not eat what was on his plate he could just go to bed. He got up from the table and said, "Goodnight." The next night I sat a plate of Spaghetti in front of him and he said, "Goodnight mom I love you but this is nasty." I made him stay at the table. This was the how the night ended.
Monkey: "I won't wook at this nasty food! I'm cwying mom! Can I get up?"

Me: "No honey you are going to sit there until the rest of us are done."

Monkey: "But I'm cwying."

Me: "Stop!"


Monkey: "I'm tewwing on you!"

Me: "Who are you going to tell?"

Monkey: "Wovie and she wiw pank you."

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHA You are to cute!"

Monkey: "Don't say that! *more crying*"


Monkey: "GIVE ME A PEANUT BUTTER AND JEWDY SANDWICH NOW!!!!"
Me: "If your hungry you can eat what's on your plate."
Monkey: "I wiw just sit here untiw Wovie gets here and makes me a peanut butter and jewdy sandwich!"
Me: "That's not until Thursday."
Monkey: *Crosses arms and gives dirty look.* "FINE!!!!!!"






1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Hey! I found you on Beth Erwin's blog.... you said on there that your Ped. is into very natural things. Who is it and where are they located? Do they push you with vaccinations?? e-mail me jendee783@aol.com